Monday 27 November 2006

Got My New one..........

Got my new plot now, the one I had last season was only half plot as this was my first season, it was only 36' x 20' but I still managed great crops.... new one measures 130' x 16', it has raspberries, gooseberries redcurrants and black currants and I have some strawberries to put in...looks like lots of jam and pies next year, not to mention wine and puddings (and I'm meant to be on a diet:)
Have barrowed delivery of dung onto plot, don't know whether I'll dig it in just now or wait till spring and put it in trenches for spuds? ,decisions decisions.
Still lifting leeks from my old plot, making lots of soup, sauces and freezing the rest.
Will post photo of new plot very soon.........

1 comment:

MrsKP said...

How come you got another plot so quick ? I'm still waiting for my first ! Some people are just plain greedy. :-)

Can't wait to see the pics Veggie.