Tuesday 6 February 2007

It's here at last............


Well after the mildest january I can remember, February is here with a vengence!
2 nights of hard frost and looks like more to come over the coming week, however it Kills all the 'Beasties' and eggs just lurking in the greenhouse, waiting to pounce on our fresh young shoots in the springtime...but not this year (hopefully).
after panicing about whether my fence posts were strong enough or not, my suspicions were accurate as they were still 'rockable' yesterday, had to troop over to Jewson's for another 3 bags, bought postfix this time and apon checking this morning...Hey Presto it worked. After few hours Kip (nightshift), lovely sunny day wakened me and I decided to tackle fence, things went much better and lo and behold I nearly finished it ! will do finishing touches tomorrow, which means I'll be a bit nearer getting to the plot to do what I really like.....Bye for now...Veggie

No comments: