Wednesday 11 April 2007

Hi I'm Back

Hi Folks, not had much activity on my blog for a couple of weeks as I've been away on a walking trip for the past week and the week before, I was preparing for it, but i'm back with batteries charged and i'm raring to go ! Incidentally the walking trip was on the west Highland way in Scotland, over 50,000 peole per year walk it. This was my third time at doing it
and I managed to complete it once again, even with blisters !! the mileage is about 96 miles but feels like a lot more. Our weather was fantastic for first week in April, which made the trip very enjoyable.
Thinned out my strawberries that I aquired at the end of last year, managed to get about 56 plants and planted them on weed suppresant fabric with holes cut in it, also planted my 2nd earlies this week (Kestrel and Maris Peer?). will show photos later...happy gardening ...veggie

No comments: